How does the Users list work?
The "Users List" displays a list of users created in your ZIZERA account, with their account status.
Below you can find detailed information on what you can find in the Users list:
- New User - To create a new user.
- Username - Name of the user.
- Email - Registered email ID of the user.
- Role - Roles determine the permissions associated with a particular user role.
- Status - Status of a user account.
The different status of a user in the Publisher are:
Active – A user with authorised access and permissions to work in the Publisher.
Inactive – When a user account is in unused or suspended state.
Pending activation – A user account that has not been activated.
- Delete - To delete a user.
- Sort by - Filter users based on Name, Email, Role and Status.