In order to submit your apps to the AppStore, the app need to be signed. This process varies across platforms. The ZIZERA iOS apps must be signed with the "Distribution certificate" to be submitted to the AppStore.
Rules to follow to create a bundle identifier:
- All the characters can be alphanumeric and separated by an underscore [a-z, A-Z, 0-9].
- The characters must have at least two segments separated by one or more dots.
- Each segment must start with a letter.
To set the Build essentials:
1. Navigate to the Applications > iOS App Settings > Essentials pane.
2. Enter the Bundle identifier (Id) for the package name validation.
The bundle identifier is the unique string that identifies your application to the system. This compares to the display name which is what iOS uses to show the name of your app on the springboard. Your bundle ID must be registered with Apple and be unique to your app.
3. Enter the Certificate file details in p12 format.
4. Enter the Certificate password which was provided to generate the certificate.
5. Enter the Provisioning profile file details.
6. Click on Save.
7. Navigate to the Applications list view or Applications edit view.
8. Click on the Build application to generate the iOS app build (IPK).