The Publication list view displays all publications of the chosen market. It also displays publications based on the filter criteria set.
If there are no publications available in a particular market or when the conditions set in the filter does not match any results, the message “There is no publications with query in filter” appears.
- Publication preview image - A thumb image of the front cover page of a publication.
- Name – The title of a publication.
- Online date – The date on which a publication is expected to be available online for an external user.
- Last updated – The date on which a publication was last updated.
- Pages – The number of pages in a publication.
- Status – The current state of a publication in the Publisher.
The different status types are:
Draft – The publications in draft state.
Edit in Progress - Publications that are currently worked on.
Offline (Unpublished) – Publications that are expired.
Pending Approval – Completed publications pending for approval.
Publishing in progress - The publication which is currently being published.
Scheduled for Publishing – Publications which are scheduled to publish on a particular date.
Online - Publications which are published and are available online.
- View - View publication list in grid view or sequential view.
- Sort by - Sort publications based on Name, Online date, Last opened, Pages and Status.
- Live URL – The link of a publication.
- Preview - Preview the publication in a standard environment to proofread the editorial changes.
- Embed - To get an HTML code snippet of a publication to be embedded on an iFrame/HTML page such as a website/or HTML publication. An iFrame (Inline Frame) is an HTML document embedded inside another HTML document on a website.
- Platform - The Platform in which the publication is published and it can be either web, Android or iOS.
- Delete icon – To remove an individual publication from the Publisher.
The Delete icon is visible only if you mouse hover on a publication.
When you click on the Publication name, it directs you to the Publisher editor view.
Read more: Publication edit