In the Publication edit view, you can continue to perform changes to the publication, assets (image, standard (image) gallery, video, links, etc.) at any time and publish to the target application platform.
Below you'll find more information on what you can find under Publication edit:
- Back navigation icon - To move back to the Publications list view from the publication edit view.
- Title (Text at top left) - The title of a publication provided by a user during the document upload process.
- Text in Blue - The country or locale of a publication.
- Status - The current status of a publication.
- Properties – Configuration - Includes general settings of the publication such as title, links, dates, etc.
- Properties – Template - Includes general behaviour of the publication such as navigation style, page display type, etc.
- Properties – Publish settings - Includes the configuration related to supported platforms and labels.
- Library - Repository of all the assets available for a publication. You can search for assets from other publications in the search text box "Search for assets". An asset from the search results can be added to a publication page.
- Share – Share the publication to the users created in the Publisher.
- Publish – Publish the publication to end users on specific date and time.
- Help – Link to the ZIZERA support portal.
- Logout – Logout from the Publisher.
Read more about publication page edit: Page management PDF.