In the PDF page management you can manage Replace page, Preview image for the publication and Page assets, among other things.
Here's how the PDF page management works:
- Pages view - Alternatively referred to as “Navigation pane/ Tree view” and it consists of all the pages within a publication.
Click on the expand arrow on the left of a publication title where it displays all the pages in a publication.
- Title of a publication (Text in Red) - The title of a publication.
- Pages - Displays all the available pages of a publication.
- Navigation icon – Each page has a navigation icon. By default, the navigation is set to horizontal.
5. When you hover over each page, displays a set of options:
- Replace page
- Add page(s)
- Delete page
6. Click on a page from the Pages tree view to open the page.
7. Main container – Container that holds all the content of the publication page. The order of assets can be re-arranged within the main container.
8. PDF widget – Indicates a publication is created with a PDF.
9. Preview image - A preview image of a page in a publication.
10. Page display – To control the zoom level of the publication page in the edit view. User can control the zoom level by selecting the required % or fit page/ fit width option.
The Page display consists of the following options:
Fit page: Fits the publication page to the best possible view in the display area.
Full width: Fits the publication page to the full width of the display area.
A range of percentages: Fits the publication page based on the percentage between 25 to 400%.
11. Page assets - Lists all the assets of the page.