How does the navigation and transitions work?
This is how you set the direction and transitions in the standard (image) gallery settings.
Follow the steps below to set the settings for the direction and transitions to your standard gallery:
- Login to the Publisher.
- Open a publication from the Publications List view and click on a publication page.
- Select a standard (image) gallery.
The Properties pane gets updated with the image gallery settings.
- Carousel - To repeat the gallery view after viewing the last image.
Select either the On or Off setting.
- Direction - The direction in which the gallery can be navigated; either in both directions, towards left or towards right direction.
- Always show arrows - To display next/ previous navigation arrows at all instances.