How do I embed galleries using Metadata?
Galleries can be embedded as part of a page or opened in a popup when on click of an object/element.
Embed a gallery on a page
- Set the size and position of the gallery at the exact spot on the page and create a new hyperlink.
- Paste the below metadata in the hyperlink:
"anByd" is a unique ID for each asset in the Publisher.
Open a gallery in a popup on click of an object/ element
- Define a clickable area, like an icon/ graphical object/ text on the page.
- Create a new hyperlink in InDesign and paste the below metadata:
- Only the existing galleries in the Publisher must be added.
- Remove the square brackets [ ] in the metadata format.
- The "target" points to the "POPUP_ID" in which the gallery should be opened. In the above example, the "POPUP_ID" is "skarstadview". For details, read more on... Metadata - Popup.