Mapping GTM container to the ZIZERA Application allows you to collect the analytical data from the mapped application.
Mapping the GTM container to your ZIZERA Application allows you to collect the analytical data from the mapped application. This data is manipulated to display Analytical information.
Follow the steps below to map your application with the GTM container:
1. Login to your ZIZERA workspace.
2. Navigate to Applications and select the required application.
3. Enable Google tag manager.
4. Click on Google tag manager drop-down button. The Google ID field is displayed.
5. Enter/paste the GTM container ID in Google ID. To find GTM container ID:
1. Login to your GTM account. The screen lists the available containers of your account.
2. Copy the required Container ID.
6. Click on Save and then Publish the application.
Now the application created using ZIZERA is mapped to your GTM container to collect the analytical data.