You can link any default icon to a tag to notify user that a tag is available on a publication page.
Prerequisites: Availability of a publication in the Publications List view and a tag created on it.
Perform the steps listed to add an icon to the tag;
- Draw a tag (read more on how to Draw a tag).
- Select the tag name in the Pages navigation pane.
- Alternatively, you can select the tag in the publication edit area.
When the tag is selected, the blue line of a tag frame changes to black dotted lines.
When the tag name gets highlighted, the Properties pane displays.
- Select the Icon type as appropriate based on the required tag Action.
The available Icon types are:
Default icon, No icon, Internal icon, External icon, Mail icon, Gallery icon, Video icon, HTML page icon, Publication icon, Bookmark icon, Search icon, and Table of contents icon.
- The default icons are used by the Publisher.
Note: Customizing the icons is possible in order to change the default icons set as per the need.