This is how you draw a tag and link to a page within a publication.
Prerequisites: Availability of a publication in the Publications List view with a tag created on it.
Perform the steps listed to link to a page within the publication:
- Start off by creating/drawing a Tag.
- Select the tag name in the Pages navigation pane.
- Alternatively, you can select the tag in the publication edit area.
When the tag is selected, the blue line of a tag frame changes to black dotted lines. When the tag name gets highlighted, the Properties pane displays.
- Set an Action in the Properties pane.
- Choose an Action as Link.
- Choose a link type as Page.
- Select the required Page from the drop down list of page numbers.
- Choose the Icon type as required.
In this case, an icon is not required as the tag is set to remain as an invisible link to the user.
The available Icon types are:
Default icon, No icon, Internal icon, External icon, Mail icon, Gallery icon, Video icon, HTML page icon, Publication icon, Bookmark icon, Search icon, and Table of contents icon.
- Select the Icon position from the drop down list of items:
Top left, Top right, Top center, Center left, Center right, Center center, and Bottom left.
- Select the Active area either as Full or icon only.
- Click on the Live view icon to preview the link set in a page within a publication.