You can create a link between gallery images using tags.
Follow the steps below to create a link between gallery images:
- Draw a tag on top of the newly created standard (image) gallery in a publication page.
Read more: Draw a tag.
- Select the tag created on top of the existing standard (image) gallery.
The Properties pane gets enabled.
- Navigate to the Properties pane.
- Select an Action as Link.
- Choose link type as Gallery slide.
- Select a gallery slide number (1, 2, 3 ...) to be linked within a standard (image) gallery.
- The Icon type must be set to No icon.
- Click on the Live view icon to preview the link inserted between images of a standard (image) gallery.