This is how you create a layer/popup:
A layer/popup can be added in two ways:
- Draw a Tag on the publication page.
- Set the tag properties as a Layer/popup.
- Configure Layer/popup settings in Properties.
Navigate to the Actions.
- Select Layer/popup.
- Select +Add Popup when the popup does not exists in the publication.
- If a popup exist in a publication, select it from the "Choose existing popup" drop down list.
From "Menu" icon
- Select the Layer icon.
- A popup is added to the Pages navigation pane.
- Click on the icon next to the popup to enable.