A tag can be copied between images in a gallery.
Follow the steps below to copy and paste a tag:
- Open a publication in the Publications List view.
The selected publication opens in the Publisher.
- Select the image gallery.
- Alternatively, you can open a gallery from the assets view.
- Place the cursor on the respective tag name in the Pages navigation pane.
- Click on the down arrow icon available next to the respective tag.
The drop down list displays a Copy option.
- Select Copy.
- Navigate to another gallery slide, click on the down arrow icon and select Paste.
Note: In the keyboard, use Ctrl+C to copy a tag and Ctrl+V to paste a tag.
Rules to copy a tag
It is possible to copy:
- Multiple tags and paste them
- A tag between pages in the publication
It is not possible to copy a tag:
- From a publication page to any asset (gallery) in a publication
- From a gallery to another gallery