You can easily configure an email link in a publication and provide contact details to your publication viewers.
- Availability of a publication in the Publications List view and a tag created on it.
Follow the steps below to set mailto as a link tag:
- Draw a tag (read more on how to Draw a tag).
- Select the tag name in the Pages navigation pane.
- Alternatively, you can select the tag in the publication edit area.
When the tag is selected, the blue line of the tag frame changes to black dotted lines.
When the tag name gets highlighted, the Properties pane displays.
- Set an Action in the Properties pane.
- Set the Action as Link.
- Choose the Link type as an External.
- Select Mailto://.
A text box with Mailto:// displays.
- Enter the email address.
- Choose the Icon type as an External icon.
- Select the Icon position from the drop down list of items:
Top left, Top right, Top center, Center left, Center right, Center center, and Bottom left.
- Select an Active area either as Full or icon only.