Follow the steps listed below to add a video to a standard (image) gallery:
1. Draw a tag on top of the newly created standard (image) gallery. (Read more: Draw a tag.)
2. Navigate to the Properties > Action pane.
3. In the Actions pane, select Layer/Popup.
4. Select +Add Popup, if the popup does not exists in the publication page.
For example: The newly created layer/popup displays as "Page >Popup1" in the Pages navigation pane. Alternatively, if required, choose an existing popup. If a popup already exist on a publication page, the popup/layer displays in the Pages navigation pane.
5. Read more on "Configure the layer" to apply the required settings.
6. Insert the video, on top of the layer/popup created in the standard image gallery.
7. Click outside the dotted tag frame in the publication page.
8. Select the Create widget icon. A drop down menu with a list of items namely tag, layer/popup, video, image, web view, and link displays.
9. Select Video from the drop down menu. (Read more: "Create video".)
10. Set the Video properties as applicable. (Read more: "Configure the properties for a video".)