Here's more information on what type of characters that are allowed in file names, that are uploaded to your workspace.
- What are the supported filename characters?
The supported alphanumeric characters are: a-z, A-Z, and 0-9. (Lowercase alphabets, uppercase alphabets, and numerical values).
- Are special characters supported as the file names?
Yes, special characters such as underscore (_), hyphen (-) and dot (.) are supported as the file name with/or without an extra space.
- Can I use more than one special characters in the file name?
No, you can not use a more than one special characters as the file name.
Extra space in filename:
- Can I use an extra space as the file name?
Yes, you can use an extra space as the file name. E.g: abcd_hijk_opqr.
- Are non-ASCII characters supported in Publisher 1.0?
Non-ASCII characters are not supported. E.g: Characters like Ä,Å,Ö.
Special characters in assets collection:
- Does asset collection support special characters for "Unique Id"?
For a unique Id, the asset collection does not support special characters.
When you add special characters as the Unique Id, a message "Special characters are not allowed for unique Id" displays.