Here's how you download a platform-specific application build. The listed steps are utilizable for both platforms.
- Download the binary files for iOS and Android application to submit to respective app store or for an ad hoc distribution.
- The binary files can be downloaded from both the Applications list and Applications creation screen.
- Click on Download binary.
The binary files are downloaded in the default download location of the your device.
- For Android devices, tap the downloaded binary (.apk) file to install; for iOS devices, tap the downloaded binary (.ipa) file to install.
- Once installed, tap on the App's launcher icon to open the Application downloaded.