How do I create a new publication?
You can create a new publication both from the Dashboard and the Publications section.
Follow the steps below to create a publication from the Publications section.
- Navigate to Publications.
- Click on New publication.
3. Browse the PDF file you want to upload and click on Open.
4. Enter the Title, a specific name for your publication.
Note: Avoid special characters in Title.
5. Edit the Permalink, if you wish to alternate the URL.
Permalink is the permanent URL of a publication. The permalink is auto generated by default.
6. Select the PDF type from the drop-down.
7. Select the required Categories from the drop-down.
8. Click on Continue to confirm the selected PDF properties and start with PDF processing.
Read more: PDF processing
Once the PDF is uploaded and processed, you will be re-directed to Publisher editor view. If you wish for further guidance on how to edit your publication, you can read more here: Publication edit