How do I set the basic configuration of an image gallery?
Here you can read more about the basic configurations you can set to an image gallery.
These are the configuration settings for a standard gallery:
1. Open a publication from the Publications List view and click on a publication page.
2. Select the gallery.
The Properties pane displays the image gallery settings.
- Orientation - To limit a standard image gallery display either in portrait or landscape mode or to display in both orientations of the devices (mobile/ tablet).
- Gesture - By default, Swipe is selected for the mobile devices.
- Scaling - To fit images for the device screen size either by width, height or auto fit.
3. Select Always show arrows to display next/ previous navigation arrows at all instances.
4. Enable the Indicator.
- Set the indicator position to either top or bottom.
- Set the indicator icon to circle or alphabet.